If you are a reseller or service organisation that does not currently offer an asset retirement service, then why not call us and see how partnering with CDL could benefit you.
The area of asset retirement is one of the fastest growing areas of the IT services industry. By offering an asset retirement service, resellers and service organisations can realise many benefits to include:
- Increased revenues and margin
- A broader service appeal to existing and prospective customers
- Enhanced credibility within the marketplace
- Enhanced perception with clients and opportunities for further services
Why should you consider CDL for your customers?
- Competitive pricing
- Full UK coverage with no minimum collection quantities
- Use our own transport and drivers
- Data erasing to highest recognized standards
- Full Environmental Permit and Authorised Treatment Facility
- ADISA accredited (Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance)
- Members of ICER (Industry Council for Electronic Equipment Recycling)
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 27001 accredited
- Security vetted staff
- Safe Contractor accredited
- Open book pricing policies with guaranteed rebates
- Comprehensive asset reporting as standard
- No hidden extras
With the growing awareness surrounding IT disposal and data security, it is only a matter of time before someone talks to your customers regarding asset retirement services. Why not call CDL and make sure that someone is you?
For further information, please call Jean-Pierre Naylor on 01925 730033.